jobs in Camberley GU15
- In this role you could be either undertaking the important task of replenishing stock across produce, fresh food and dry goods, or you could be completing our…
£9.40 an hour
- You'll do everything from checking off deliveries to dealing with enquiries or ensuring that the shelves are fully stocked with well-presented products.
- So you’ll be the friendly, professional face on check outs, in kiosks, at the assistance counter – you could even help customers pick up their click and collect…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out housekeeping activities.
£8.72 an hour
- Other duties will include, till and cash operation, stock control, merchandising and assisting the store management team by maintaining a clean and well…
Big Yellow Self Storage Company Ltd.
£9.56 an hour
- As a part time Sales Advisor your main role is to support your customers and your team in the day to day operations of the store’s performance.
- You will need a full valid UK manual driving licence with no more than six points - and you should be 18 years old or over.
- The Food and Beverage Assistant’s roles encompass everything from delivering room service to preparing and serving in one of our many restaurants or bars.
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
£20,771 - £22,199 a year
- Liaising with homecare providers and the speciality teams to ensure the correct medicines are supplied to patients in a timely manner.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.