jobs in Callington
THE NATIONAL TRUST FOR PLACES OF HISTORIC INTEREST...
- Due to the nature of the role a full, clean driving licence.
- As a frontline representative of The National Trust, you are expected to display our values and…
£8.50 an hour
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What’s in it for you:
£8.72 an hour
- You’ll be responsible for answering queries and making sure visitors can find everything they need for their visit.
£9.84 an hour
- Literacy/Numeracy ability to EU Entry level 3 Standard.
- The Cornwall Bakery is recruiting skilled individuals to efficiently operate bakery machinery to…
£19,054 - £21,183 a year
- For more information about the recruitment process, benefits and allowances and answers to general queries, please click the below link which will direct you to…
- A recognised qualification in a building trade would be preferable.
- Be prepared to undergo training to support and assist other departments across site.
- Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- Development pathways for unregistered staff from apprentice to bands 2, 3 and 4 and for registered staff in bands 5, 6, 7 and 8.
£9.44 - £10.50 an hour
- You’ll support the funeral director as and when you can, but your main focus will be making sure we’re there for our customers and clients when they need any…
- If you do have experience in warehouse or sorting work, with the likes of Amazon or another distribution company, then you are definitely on our wishlist too.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.