jobs in Bury St. Edmunds IP30
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- Make our customers feel really good - it’s more than just answering their questions, it’s about giving our customers a really great experience.
- We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services.
- In addition, we offer 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays,…
£21,438 a year
- We are currently seeking a CCTV Operator to work in our control room in Bury St Edmunds operating CCTV cameras for six local towns as well as alarms and…
£9.03 an hour
- Your job would be to provide a warm welcome to our customers and to help prepare the hotel for the morning shift.
- As a Night Team Member you will also enjoy:
- You will go out of your way to help, serve and style customers making them feel amazing in our products and giving them a lasting impression of Superdry.
- Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
£11.10 an hour
- You will be responsible for safeguarding monies on behalf of residents, but also funds raised by the home.
- This will include banking, purchase order invoicing,…
£19,911 a year
- Deal with all email, telephone and face to face enquiries relating to travel.
- Process all incoming Applications for Duty Travel.
£22,261 - £28,200 a year
- Carry out safeguarding children and safeguarding adult duties in accordance with the NPS statutory responsibilities and agency policies.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.