jobs in Bury St. Edmunds IP29
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
£8.21 an hour
- From welcoming customers into your store to making sure the shop floor’s spotless or lending a hand in the stockroom, you’ll take great pride in being the face…
£9.03 an hour
- Discounts off many high street retailer and mobile phone providers.
- (Due to the working hours you must be 18 or older to be considered).
- Hours are 11pm to 7am.
£15,942 a year
- Key skills must include a comprehensive knowledge of Outlook plus a good understanding of the main Microsoft packages and basic experience of any accounting…
£19,928 a year
- A full UK driving licence.
- Experience in a land, access and conservation management.
- Be able to work safely, with risk assessments and compliance with safety…
The Albany PRU
Bury St. Edmunds
£18,426 - £19,171 a year
- Working within our busy school office we require a Receptionist / Administrator to join our team.
- The Albany is a Secondary Pupil Referral Unit providing 54…
About the Role There's a role for everyone in retail - from serving our customers, perfecting pizzas, unpacking deliveries or filling shelves. Wherever you…
£20,095 - £22,238 a year
- Access to our benefits platform: discounts on high street retailers, utilities, holidays and cinema tickets.
- Job Title: Warehouse Order Picker.
- Weekend Sales Assistants working either Saturday and/ or Sunday.
- Based at Cherry Lane Long Melford for the 2020 Spring/Summer season:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.