jobs in Burton Latimer
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
£8.38 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Car owner/driver and current driving license essential or access to a car as you may be required to cross cover other sites (unless you have a disability as…
- You must be aged at least 18 years or over, and you’ve held an UK/EU manual driving licence for at least 12 months (with no more than 6 points on your licence).
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales.
- Shifts: We are looking for a Team Member to come and join our busy store on Kettering High Street.
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or…
£45,000 a year
- Youll create innovative designs that will help them achieve their aspirations, guaranteeing the sale by attending to every detail and placing customer…
£20,115 a year
- Demonstrate resilience when dealing with extremely stressful incidents, and customers who are often highly emotional.
- 12 hour Part Time Vacancy.
£8.38 an hour
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Take pride in your work.
- Essential criteria for this role:
- Work with efficiency, accuracy and pace.
- Our teams spend their time on the shop floor so an enjoyment of interacting with customers and natural selling skills are crucial to the role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.