jobs in Bugle
£8.50 an hour
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What’s in it for you:
£9 an hour
- You'll need to be well organised with great communication skills and ready to learn how to lead your team of colleagues in store to maximise sales and profit…
- If you do have experience in warehouse or sorting work, with the likes of Amazon or another distribution company, then you are definitely on our wishlist too.
£9.03 an hour
- Discounts off many high street retailer and mobile phone providers.
- (Due to the working hours you must be 18 or older to be considered).
- Hours are 11pm to 7am.
£9.33 an hour
- You will be hands-on supporting the delivery of our orders, packing a variety of products and ensuring the labels are correct.
- Provide cover for other areas.
£18,884 - £20,420 a year
- Most of the staff within HMCTS are employed in administrative roles.
- Assist with the handling and processing of Magistrates’ expenses claims.
- For further details or an informal discussion please contact Lynn Pattinson, Records Manager on email at Lynn.PATTINSON@devonandcornwall.pnn.police.uk.
£9.19 an hour
- Rate of Pay: £9.19 per hour (£8.83 per hour + £0.36 Operational Allowance after 2 weeks OTE £9.19 per hour).
- Sucessful caniddates will be invited to an open and…
£10 an hour
- To project a high quality UPS image both internally and externally and provide the highest quality service to our customers at all times.
£25,776 - £28,640 a year
- Helps Islands prosper and ensures customers receive fair outcomes, are dealt with efficiently and referred to the correct person or channel where appropriate,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.