jobs in Broughton
Sort by: relevance -
- And besides perfecting your craft, you’ll be serving customers with good vibes and a warm glow.
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
- Customers are at the heart of everything we do.
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- You’ll be someone with great communication skills and works well in a team, while…
- Coffee Shop colleagues are mainly based in our in-store Pausa Coffee Shop, ensuring that our customers receive excellent customer service and enjoy our food and…
£4.94 - £8.21 an hour
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
£8.50 - £10.60 an hour
- You’ll be unloading and processing deliveries, getting stock ready for our Salesfloor teams and helping to serve customers when your backstage work is done.
£24,171 - £39,918 a year
- From protecting the vulnerable and saving lives to just making your local community feel safer, it's exciting, diverse and vitally important.
£26,999 - £28,785 a year
- You will have experience of working in a busy and pressurised environment within a public sector organisation.
- We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals with the right attitude to join our store as a Retail Assistant.
- As a Retail Assistant, there are 6 main things that…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.