jobs in Bromley BR2
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
£25,000 a year
- Your key job will be managing and taking responsibility for the organisation of guest lists for events, liaising with Development and Curatorial departments,…
£8.21 an hour
- Discounts off many high street retailer and mobile phone providers.
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink.
- Work with our team to create a friendly atmosphere our guests will love.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety.
£9.35 an hour
- The person who gets to know all kinds of customers and understand their home improvement projects, before opening their eyes to what's really possible.
£21,374 - £22,742 a year
- You will need administrative experience, be proficient in Microsoft Windows packages and the ability to communicate courteously face to face, on the telephone…
Customer Service is really important to us, so the role of a ‘Member Experience Assistant’ is to keep our members feeling great! In this role you might find…
- From answering telephone calls to keeping stylists’ columns running smoothly and dispensing great product advice, this job is more about client and staff…
£9.69 an hour
- You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
£9.03 an hour
- Your job would be to provide a warm welcome to our customers and to help prepare the hotel for the morning shift.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.