jobs in Bristol BS39
- Do you have the natural ability to engage with customers?
- Check Default Letters issued to customers.
- Liasing as required with customers & their representatives to include undertaking any rehabilitation work.
£21,236 - £23,754 a year
- You will respond in a timely manner to enquiries, employing tact and sensitivity when dealing with both University of Bristol students and staff and external…
- Enhance the VIBE by focusing on customers and not on projects during prime time selling hours.
- Ensure that merchandise is ticketed and the sales floor is well…
- We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals with the right attitude to join our store as a Retail Assistant.
- As a Retail Assistant, there are 6 main things that…
£21,928 a year
- The ultimate goal is to provide a service to our customers that exceeds expectations while at the same time continuously improving efficiencies.
£19,554 - £19,945 a year
- This post is peripatetic with the focus on flexible working across the core locations which include : Bath One Stop Shop, Midsomer Norton Library and…
- Replenishing stock of all shapes and sizes in the warehouse.
- Picking stock and pulling together deliveries for stores.
£24,174 a year
- We also welcome applications from Curo customers.
- As a Customer Resolution Advisor you will manage individual complaints at the ‘resolution first’ and ‘level 1’…
£8.21 an hour
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.