jobs in Brinkworth
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
£19,271 a year
- Dealing with all customer enquiries for English Heritage sites and properties across England.
- Day to day activities will include responding to general enquiries…
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
£48,680 a year
- What you'll be doing:You’ll be supported by the Assistant Paintings Conservation Adviser, work closely with our two National Specialist curators of pictures,…
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
£19,268 a year
- Opening the Library for access before, during and after school.
- The role is based in the Learning Resource Centre and the responsibilities include:
- Taking pride in making our customers smile.
- A thirst for Coffee knowledge.
- Willingness to get stuck in with our fun-loving culture.
£24,000 - £30,000 a year
- A full driving licence is essential.
- We will also be asking for references for everyone who is offered employment with us which must cover the last two years.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.