jobs in Brightlingsea
£25,654 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
- As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone.
- Reporting to the Site Foreperson, the Production Operative’s key focus will be to ensure…
£24,108 - £27,236 a year
- Driving official vehicles including the transportation of detainees.
- A health and fitness assessment, enforcement training (currently 4 weeks), arrest training…
£8.50 an hour
- What’s more, you’ll have some impressive tech to help you out.
- You will be working 10-15 hours per week on a fixed term basis until 15th January 2020, across…
£15,000 a year
- To ensure all customers and prospects are aware of the full range of services provided by the business in order to maximise service and parts business.
£8.38 an hour
- Offering part-time hours gives you flexibility and a variety of shift patterns.
- You’ll have an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills across different departments.
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- Part time barista up to 20hr per week must be fully flexible any day including weekends experience isn't essential, must have great customer service skills.
£9 an hour
- You'll need to be well organised with great communication skills and ready to learn how to lead your team of colleagues in store to maximise sales and profit…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.