jobs in Bridgwater TA5
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
- To work nights you need to be over 18 years of age.
- Target driven - this is a sales position, you will be selling customers their dream holidays so having a proven sales record is advantageous.
£22,833 a year
- Applicants should hold a full current driving licence or be able to travel around the force area using alternative transport.
- An outgoing personality, a friendly approach and a professional manner are essential to this role as you will be the initial point of contact to our patients.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- AMU is a very busy unit with a fast pace.
- An opportunity has arisen for a reliable and enthusiastic member of staff to join our receptionist team, working on…
£8.31 an hour
- Of course, you’ll serve customers, but you’ll also be checking deliveries, picking items from the warehouse and stocking shelves.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- As a Waiting List Assistant, you will be part of a team responsible for the co-ordination and organisation of a comprehensive patient centred Admission Service,…
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- Producing and distributing assigned sub brand performance reports as well as trend and press reports, these reports will include analysing shopper & internal…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.