jobs in Brecon LD3
£8.38 an hour
- Providing friendly, considerate customer service (and really getting to know customers).
- 10% discounts on all food products, including 20% on own brand at…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Powys THB provides services in a rural setting and this creates opportunities to be autonomous practitioners, develop leadership skills and create innovative…
- Our teams spend their time on the shop floor so an enjoyment of interacting with customers and natural selling skills are crucial to the role.
£9.25 an hour
- The drive and ideas to help improve store sales.
- Please note, you have to be aged 18 to take on this role, as it involves authorising age-related sales.
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales.
- Shifts: We are looking for a Team Member to work in a friendly, local team in the busy town.
- Our staff enjoy the benefits of a generous discount in our retail stores, free gym membership and contributory pension scheme (if eligible).
- The legal bit – you need to be over 18 to enter a betting shop or gamble, so we need you to be over 18 to work here..
- This role is key in providing exemplary customer service to all customers and as a result constant professionalism is required from you.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.