jobs in Bournemouth BH8
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What it takes to be a Café Customer Assistant at M&S:
- What’s in it for you:
£8.50 - £9.00 an hour
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata if you're part-time).
- Free burger and fries when on shift.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- The successful candidate’s main focus will be front of house working Monday to Friday between our core business hours of 9am to 5pm.
£8.36 an hour
- Your role will be unique and you will get to interact with a variety of different people, both customers and our great teams, therefore a good level of…
- You must be able to work 6.30am-10.30am-Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
£8.38 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.