jobs in Botley
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
£8.50 an hour
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What’s in it for you:
£8.21 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
£8.75 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
£21,619 a year
- Pick and pack orders, with repetitive handling/lifting of sometimes heavy and large items.
- This role requires the manual handling of both small and large items…
£15,387 a year
Providing a warm welcome to a diverse range of visitors to this historic site, you will ensure they have relevant information for their visit and about the…
£45,000 a year
- Youll create innovative designs that will help them achieve their aspirations, guaranteeing the sale by attending to every detail and placing customer…
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
Freegrounds Infant School
£9.00 - £9.18 an hour
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, caring individual to join our team, supporting a pupil in Year 1 on a 1:1 basis. Although working under the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.