jobs in Bishopbriggs
£8.21 an hour
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
UK Government - Student Loans Company
£18,584 a year
- SLC handled 6 million telephone calls during 2018-19, and the Customer Advisor role demands the ability to provide an effective and professional approach to…
£8.21 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£25,638 a year
- You are a confident driver with a full, clean UK driving licence and are comfortable with being on the road for long periods of time.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
- Greet, serve and look after our guests so they go home happy.
- As part-time Waiting Staff at Miller & Carter - Glasgow, you will be the friendly face our guests…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.