jobs in Bexhill TN39
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- To view all current vacancies please visit http://www.brightonacademiestrust.org.uk/careers/vacancies.
- University of Brighton Academies Trust.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
- Customers are at the heart of everything we do.
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- The Equality & Human Rights Performance Officer will assume a high-profile role within the Trust and will work with the Equality & Human Rights Lead to provide…
£19,928 a year
- You’ll be entitled to discounts in high street stores and cinemas, National Trust shops and NT cafes, and have free entry to NT properties for you, a guest and…
£9.98 an hour
- Answer the telephone and respond to enquiries at reception, redirecting calls to relevant staff and recording messages accordingly.
- You'll be happy to roll up your sleeves to get the job done and live up to our values of putting our customers first.
- As a Sales Assistant you will:
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
- You will enjoy dealing with customers and assisting your colleagues.
- We aim to make things simple for our customers and colleagues.
- One Stop is a retail convenience business with over 850 shops and a key focus on being the best store for customers in the neighbourhood.
- Open 7 days a week.
Be the first to see new jobs in Bexhill TN39
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.