£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
- To work nights you need to be over 18 years of age.
- You’ll ensure the aircraft and our customers are prepared for landing, helping customers to disembark the aircraft safely and efficiently with a lasting…
£18,383 - £20,015 a year
- You will transport patients between wards and departments and assist in the transfer of patients arriving and departing site.
- You might be asked to find locations for filming, often dealing with a limited budget, tough time constraints and pressure to find somewhere new and unusual…
- If you do have experience in warehouse or sorting work, with the likes of Amazon or another distribution company, then you are definitely on our wishlist too.
£24,859 - £27,241 a year
- This includes diary management, administration of travel expenses for part-time and ESOL students, managing our communication channels including email and…
- Serving them their cup of tea, made just the way they like it.
- Ages 21 - 24, £7.70 Per Hour during probation rising to £7.83 Per Hour after probation.
£16,460 - £21,947 a year
- Applicants should have 2 passes at Standard Grade/’O’ grade / Nat 4 or equivalent in English and Maths and all applicants must have D1 category entitlement on…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.