jobs in Belfast BT4
- Typical duties involve acceptance and issuing of mail to and from customers including ‘stamped’, Special Delivery tracked mail and tracked returns or dealing…
- Respond to requests for information regarding appropriate KYC documents by conducting a due diligence review for Low/Medium/High risk customers.
- Job Duties: Your duties will include customer service, filling freezers and shelves, checkout operation, home delivery presentation and assisting with stock…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£337 a week
- Northern Area, Industrial 1 Road Worker.
- An incentive bonus scheme is also in operation.
- HRConnect, PO Box 1089, The Metro Building, 6-9 Donegall Square South,…
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
- To join our Apprentice Cyber Security Professional Level 6 programme you’ll need to achieve (or have achieved) three A-Levels with a minimum of BBC grades,…
£18,342 - £21,236 a year
- Academic or vocational qualifications (e.g. at least 5 GCSEs grade A-C, City and Guilds level 2/ NVQ 2 or equivalent in a relevant subject).
- Do you have the natural ability to engage with customers?
£8.35 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.