- Enhance the VIBE by focusing on customers and not on projects during prime time selling hours.
- Ensure that merchandise is ticketed and the sales floor is well…
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- You'll be a role model to the colleagues around you, ensuring customers have a great shopping experience.
- Alongside a competitive salary, you’ll get lots of…
- You enjoy working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- With so many parcels and letters coming through our warehouse doors, it’s no surprise that we…
£8.50 an hour
- Inclusion and Diversity are fundamental to our culture and values, fostering an innovative, collaborative and fast paced work environment that means we can…
- Delivering sales through service, you will promote our in flight products and will always have a smile on your face, no matter the time of day!
£19,096 a year
- Whether it’s carrying out day-to-day banking transactions like paying bills, or helping our customers identify products and services that are right for them;
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£26,410 - £29,372 a year
- Access to learning and development.
- Prepares for programmes and sessions including understanding the material and considering the best way to deliver it given…
Be the first to see new jobs in Belfast BT13
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.