jobs in Belfast
- Unpacking and checking off deliveries, stocking shelves, keeping the shop floor clean and tidy and most importantly providing our customers with excellent…
£20,369 a year
- Receiving all patients and visitors to the medical centre in an appropriate manner.
- Handling all patient enquires promptly, accurately, sympathetically and…
- Our Store Team Members deliver outstanding customer service by greeting customers, assisting with product queries and providing a prompt service with a smile.
£15,912 a year
- Sorting parcels by postcode and placing them in the appropriate cage.
- Checking details and addresses on labels to ensure that they are correctly sorted.
£9.50 an hour
- All applicants must hold a full clean driving licence for 3 years or more.
- Customer service and building business opportunities.
- This is a vital and varied role, involving the accurate picking and packing of orders within the automated system, the medical bulk area, the fridge area and…
- ResponsibilitiesEnsuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide…
- Working within a busy pharmaceutical warehouse environment you will be accurately assembling customer orders, efficiently picking customer orders for shipment…
£8.72 an hour
- You’ll need to have customer service and retail experience and/or currently undertaking an MPharm degree, have a smart and professional appearance as well as a…
- Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up their…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.