jobs in Beaminster DT8
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out housekeeping activities.
JOB DESCRIPTION Bestway Retail is an exciting place to work; a growing, ambitious and fast paced business with a team who want to make a difference. We are…
- For further details or an informal chat for the Force HQ, Winfrith position please contact Jo Speer or Nick Power on 01202 223858 or email email@example.com…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
- Enabling access to systems, information and resources when required and where authorised, maintaining the security of police data by managing access to systems.
About the Role There's a role for everyone in retail - from serving our customers, perfecting pizzas, unpacking deliveries or filling shelves. Wherever you…
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or…
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
For further details or an informal discussion please contact Jenny O’Inn on 700 871 or alternatively email at jenny.o’firstname.lastname@example.org…
£18,452 a year
- Dorset Wildlife Trust has a vacancy for a full time Administration Assistant to work primarily in support of the Fundraising & Marketing team, but also…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.