jobs in Battersea
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- Unpacking and checking off deliveries, stocking shelves, keeping the shop floor clean and tidy and most importantly providing our customers with excellent…
£10.75 - £11.70 an hour
- Our Customer Assistants work together as a team to ensure their store is clean, tidy and well-stocked so that customers can get the products they love and need.
- As an Online Assistant your role could be on the shop floor, picking our customers’ orders and taking real care in selecting the best quality produce, as if you…
- Whatever your role in and around the store, everything you do will be focused on the customer experience.
- Parking will be a breeze, trolleys in easy reach, help…
- This role would suit a recent graduate who is looking for temporary summer administration work.
- This role will start immediately and applicants must be able to…
£24,210 - £25,615 a year
- This role plays a key part in our patient journey, supporting to ensure we deliver customer service to our patients which compliments the provision of high…
£8.70 an hour
JOB DESCRIPTION: When we don’t have any available roles to match your preferences, you can still complete your application and register to join our Job Alerts…
£9.59 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
- You must love dogs and enjoy working outdoors, in all weathers.
- Previous experience of working with animals is not essential.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.