jobs in Barnstaple EX32
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
£27,600 - £30,600 a year
- As a Housing Officer you will be the primary relationship manager for our customers, providing and coordinating an effective front facing customer service.
- Our Service focused Sales Assistants are a vital part of the team, mainly based on the shop floor ensuring all our customers receive excellent customer service…
- Target driven - *this is a sales position, you will be selling customers their dream holidays so having a proven sales record is advantageous.
£8.35 an hour
- You enjoy putting customers first.
- With over 640 stores and counting, we’re not slowing down.
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number…
- The key service areas in the store are Footwear, Formalwear, Cash Desk, Fitting Rooms and Casual Bottoms and your role in the Sales and Service team means you…
£7.60 an hour
- Asking the right questions to match customers with products.
- Contributing towards the overall sales performance of the store.
- Sales Colleague - Currys PC World.
Royal and Fortescue Hotel
- Our busy town centre hotel is looking for someone to assist our kitchen team during the Christmas & New Year period.
- Able to work in a busy environment.
- Work in all areas of the store as needed, including the sales floors, to offer fast and friendly service.
- Perform daily store administration tasks to support…
£27,735 a year
- Local school partnerships (working with a selection of local schools to involve them and their wider community in dunescapes);
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.