jobs in Barnsley S72
- Unpacking and checking off deliveries, stocking shelves, keeping the shop floor clean and tidy and most importantly providing our customers with excellent…
- Delivering excellent customer service through up to date product knowledge and the ability to make the right decisions with our customers’ best interests at…
- We are looking for TEMP motivated colleagues to maximise sales by providing a high standard of service to customers through good product knowledge, effective…
£8.72 an hour
- This is a job that can offer you flexibility across a variety of shift patterns, a great rate of pay, and the opportunity to become part of a supportive and…
- Providing our customers with an exceptional service, our home delivery pickers accurately pick products in store to the highest of standards.
£9.50 an hour
- In this role you’ll be delivering shopping to customers doors, providing exceptional levels of customer service and connecting directly with our customers as…
- Our Sales Assistants play a key role in delivering excellent customer service, ensuring the store is fully stocked and driving sales.
£22,047 - £24,660 a year
- Manage emergency and non-emergency telephone communication to the Force, both from the public and other emergency services.
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
£27,905 - £30,507 a year
- The service focuses on enabling individuals to achieve their potential within the community, employment, volunteering and independent travel.
£21,011 a year
- General administrative support and processing transactions.
- We are looking for apprentices with strong written and verbal communication, who work well with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.