jobs in Barnsley S71
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
£20,619 - £22,833 a year
- You will need to hold a full UK driving license.
- You will receive a structured period of mentoring with qualified, experienced CSI’s ensuring that as a CSI you…
£24,818 a year
- Monitoring and reporting - Assist in maintaining project controls and in producing project reports.
- Admin – Responsible for project file management using robust…
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
- Our Sales Assistants are the face of Mountain Warehouse so we are always on the lookout for people who think they can bring that something extra to our stores.
£8.36 an hour
- Your role will be unique and you will get to interact with a variety of different people, both customers and our great teams, therefore a good level of…
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries.
- To be a successful Sales Team Member you will:
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
£8.45 an hour
- You will provide a friendly, knowledgeable and efficient service to customers, a supportive attitude to your colleagues, an awareness of health and safety, and…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Receiving and making telephone calls.
- You will need experience of working in an administrative role in a busy office environment, handling conflicting deadlines…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.