jobs in Bank Station
£11 - £14 an hour
- There will be a larger number of shifts available during school holidays and half terms than the term time.
- Practical art, design, performance or digital skills…
If you do not see any current postings that are a strong fit for your background and interests, please complete a general profile and upload your resume here…
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
- Replenishment of the shop floor.
- Part of your responsibilities will be….
- Following Health and Safety Policy.
£8.31 an hour
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
£22,627 - £26,341 a year
- You will work as a member of the Technical Services team, delivering a range of collections-based activities including packing objects on display and in stores…
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
Secret Intelligence Service
£34,749 - £43,925 a year
- Candidates who are successful at the half day assessment centre will then be invited to attend a two-day assessment centre, in London, which is the final stage…
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.