jobs in Badminton Ward
- One Stop aims to meet the needs of all its local customers.
- Listen to and talk with customers to find out what their needs are.
- Open 7 days a week.
- You’ll be comfortable and confident working within a fast-paced environment, taking pride in everything you do – from setting tables, to cleaning the bar.
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or…
£9.00 - £11.19 an hour
- We are looking to recruit an administrator at the BG Aware Service, Barnardo's Cymru South East Wales Locality predominantly working in Blaenau Gwent, but home…
£405 a week
- If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been short listed for an interview.
- Apply by clicking the link.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- You will act as the main point of contact and handle inbound and outbound customer service calls and emails.
- A confident telephone manner and be able to display…
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board
Merthyr Tydfil CF48
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- The post holder will be responsible for the co-ordination of a caseload of service users who are actively wanting to undertake a quit attempt, and will take…
Plasgeller Care Home
Central Support & Group…
£10 an hour
- To project a high quality UPS image both internally and externally and provide the highest quality service to our customers at all times.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.