jobs in Bacup
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What it takes to be a Bakery Customer Assistant at M&S:
- What’s in it for you:
- One Stop aims to meet the needs of all its local customers.
- Listen to and talk with customers to find out what their needs are.
- Open 7 days a week.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- We are looking for an individual to provide a high quality Booking and Administration support service to facilitate booking for all patients who require an…
£8.21 an hour
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
£19,171 - £21,166 a year
- Deal with all registration corrections, respond to face to face, telephone, online or postal enquires and submit all weekly/quarterly returns within the stated…
£21,166 - £24,799 a year
- The Children & Family Wellbeing Service enables children and families to access appropriate support as early as possible, to help them maintain their quality of…
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
£17,000 a year
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the personal, academic, social and behavioural development of children, improving their ability to cope in everyday…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.