jobs in Backwell
- Our sales assistants are given the opportunity to develop their skills and may work on the cash desk or support the delivery team with product deliveries.
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
£22,833 a year
- Reporting to the Forensic Identification Team Leader you will undertake the processing of all forensic custody samples including fingerprints, DNA samples and…
- For further details or an informal discussion please contact Mandy James, Acting Regional Head of Forensic Identification on 01278 645892 or alternatively email…
£18,009 - £19,133 a year
- The role holder will be required to work on Easter Sunday and January 2 (when it falls Saturday-Sunday).
- Work Pattern: Saturday-Sunday; 52 weeks per year.
£405 a week
- If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been short listed for an interview.
- Apply by clicking the link.
£28,250 a year
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop critical business skills such as commercial contracting, business law, risk management, negotiations, finance &…
£19,945 - £21,166 a year
- You will carry out tasks to help customers get the most out of the libraries; helping them find specific titles and reserving them, dealing with new membership,…
- Replenishing stock of all shapes and sizes in the warehouse.
- Using all our handling equipment (don’t worry, we’ll fully train you on how to use all the…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.