jobs in Atcham
Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts
£24,600 a year
- Review environmental data we currently hold.
- Gather data on wildlife from sources such as local wildlife groups, recorders or specially commissioned pieces of…
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Attitude and be a good team worker.
- FURTHER DETAILS / INFORMAL VISITS CONTACT.
- Administrative duties across the department, with the opportunity to.
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- You must be hold an OCR Level 3 (Advanced) or equivalent qualification.
- Clear confident telephone manner; with experience of minute taking at.
- As a TUI Retail Travel Advisor you will help to create unforgettable holidays for all of our customers with your personality, professionalism and personalised…
- [Click here to insert advert text].
- A driving license is required for this role as you’ll occasionally be required to act as a relief driver.
- The busy Shrewsbury branch are looking for an outgoing…
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
- A full, current UK driving license is required to discharge your duties effectively.
- Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.