jobs in Ashley BS1
£8.50 an hour
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What’s in it for you:
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
£18,961 - £22,016 a year
- The successful candidate will work collaboratively with all members of the Centre to provide an accurate and effective administrative support service of the…
£10.55 - £11.65 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
- Welcomes every Guest with a smile and makes eye contact with them, accompanying them through the sales process.
- Passion for interacting with Guests of all ages.
£19,133 - £21,236 a year
- The School for Policy Studies is looking to appoint a capable, committed and skilled Administrative Assistant to work as a part of the team that delivers all…
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales.
- Work as part of a team focused on delivering a fast and friendly customer experience.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Understanding of the need to deal with patients, parents and staff in a helpful and supportive manner.
- In return for your hard work and your professional,…
- We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals with the right attitude to join our store as a Retail Assistant.
- As a Retail Assistant, there are 6 main things that…
£8.31 an hour
- You’ll ensure we can deliver seamless replenishment of all departments across the store so customers aren’t disappointed by poor product availability when they…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.