jobs in Ascot SL5
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out housekeeping activities.
£9 an hour
- Providing friendly, considerate customer service (and really getting to know customers).
- 10% discounts on all food products, including 20% on own brand at…
- In everything you do, you’ll be adaptive to change, eager to find solutions to complex problems, maintain a flexible view as situations change and be able to…
£9.40 an hour
- You'll do everything from checking off deliveries to dealing with enquiries or ensuring that the shelves are fully stocked with well-presented products.
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
£28,500 a year
- We design and build a full range of naval ships, giving customers the capability to fulfil extensive naval operations.
- Benefits: Our employees receive an excellent benefits package which includes a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company…
£9 an hour
- You’ll take dealing with complaints in your stride, ensuring the resident feels listened to and understood, and making sure the supervisor is informed of any…
£11.25 an hour
- Answering the telephone and deal with queries in polite and professional manner.
- General filing and maintain a comprehensive filing system.
- You will need a full valid UK manual driving licence with no more than six points - and you should be 18 years old or over.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.