jobs in Alton GU34
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- You’ll be someone with great communication skills and works well in a team, while…
£37,528 a year
- On successful completion of your Signalling Apprenticeship you will have acquired a Level 2 Infrastructure Operations Apprenticeship.
£9.50 an hour
- You are at the heart of our stores and will ensure our customers have a great experience that sets us apart and drives customer loyalty for our great brands.
- You’ll be joining a family - whether that’s your team, customers or the local community.
- We’d love to hear from you if have a great attitude, bags of energy and…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- Plus, you’ll need to be comfortable approaching customers with confidence.
- As a customer service assistant, you’ll spend a lot of time on your feet stocking…
- You’re used to a fast-paced, busy environment, and that doesn’t faze you.
- You’ll ideally have an event or travel background and use of a travel booking system…
- You’ll have a passion for Books, Stationery, Arts & Crafts, and be able to share your enthusiasm for the products with our Customers.
- Thanks to your warm friendly manner, helpful approach and great product knowledge, customers will keep coming back to us every time they need to tick those to…
£16,991 a year
- You’ll be entitled to discounts in high street stores and cinemas, National Trust shops and NT cafes, and have free entry to NT properties for you, a guest and…
Be the first to see new jobs in Alton GU34
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.