jobs in Alderley Edge
£8.50 an hour
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What’s in it for you:
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
£28,592 a year
- Once you have completed 12 weeks of residential training, you will have gained a qualification to provide you with the foundations for a rewarding career and…
£19,928 a year
- This is an exciting opportunity to work in fast growing location and the team pride themselves on being dynamic, highly motivated and passionate people.
- To sell & demonstrate product knowledge by advising the customer/answering queries & suggesting products to the customer as part of the ordering process.
The Klondyke Group
- Assisting customers with carry to car.
- We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and on delivering an exceptional and unique retail experience.
£21,000 a year
- Customers will look to you for accurate and timely information about services.
- Even when customers might be frustrated due to delays or disruption, youll…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- The appointed applicant will use their early years skills and experience to plan and deliver play sessions within the children’s centre or within the family…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.