jobs in Abbots Langley
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
We love our customers. They’re just like our Customer Service Assistants – people who want to get on with stuff, get things done and get hands-on too. That’s…
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
- Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
If you do not see any current postings that are a strong fit for your background and interests, please complete a general profile and upload your resume here…
- Use their communication skills to get to know our customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- You will be responsible for.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
£8.35 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Up to £8.35 per hour benefits.
- LET’S HAMMER OUT THE DETAIL.
- Daily administration and proactive management of procedures including managing email inbox, document handling, data classification, client access to restricted…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.