hashtag hosts jobs
- Actively initiate and host partner enablement trainings, pipeline calls, marketing activities and account mappings.
- Experience building a business from scratch.
Yellow Brick Capital UK Limited
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis and acronyms.
- We cover travel expenses + 10 GBP PER DAY. *.
£15 an hour
- Rate £50 per night.
- Minimum 3 nights a week (must be able to commit to regular evenings) once fully trained once venues are signed up.
£20,000 a year
- The role will be generating new business and forming long lasting relationships with current and future venues.
- 28 days holiday per year (inc. bank holidays).
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.