Zoopla

Zoopla Employee Reviews

Looks like a really cool company to work for. Usual managerial issues. Nice head office. Some hard working staff underpinning the business to make it a success.
I have worked at the same place for 18 years, and we have been brought out many times, ending up part of zoopla. Benfits are great, opportunities to progress, friendly culture.
Just don’t work in the sales department, management team are a joke! On a sales floor of over 30 people, only 4 have been working there for more than 2 years
Typical IT duties, limited by Zoopla taking over the company I worked for. The meeting rooms are themed around your home. The workplace culture was apparently to have fun.
Pros
Free breakfast. Barista onsite, bonuses
Cons
The travel to get to South Lnodon
I loved working for Zoopla but could find that it did take over your life due to the amount of hours. A very forward thinking company. I worked with new home developers and housing association. Providing marketing material and analytics. Clients were seen every 6 weeks to look at their marketing strategy and how we could help to promote this. Very friendly clients and they looked forward to seeing you as it was more of a consultative sale rather than a hard sell.
Pros
A very exciting workplace
Cons