Working on a 48 hour contract, never in my 2.5 years at Zizzi have I worked that many - I have had weeks where I have worked over 80 hours?! Didn’t get a thank you for it either!
What age is it okay to start working in the restaurant? Because I will be 16 in a few days and I will like to know if there will be open offers.
Yes you can get a job if you are 16
Get new people there . Fire head chef cuz he cant even be a cleaning staff . I wouldnt even put him on KP area to clean anything there .
Depending on which role you're applying for the process differs.
With management roles, there are two interview stages. It is always a good idea to visit the Zizzi restaurant you're applying for to gain some insight and understanding before one of these stages.
For Back of House roles, you may be asked to demonstrate some of your kitchen skills as well as an interview.
For Front of House roles, following an interview you may be asked to visit the restaurant to experience what its like on shift. However we won't ask you to work, more to observe and guage if Zizzi is right for you and vise versa.
• 50% Zizzi discount card (drinks included)
• Free & heavily discounted menu on shift
• 100% cash tips are yours!
• Generous tronc system controlled by employees
• Free Zizzi branded T-Shirts for work
• 28 days holiday (pro rata)
• Company pension contributions
• Plenty of opportunity to develop and progress your career