ZigZag Education

ZigZag Education Employee Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews
Challenging and varied research work and writing role. The company has an international reach and over 6000 talented writers and teachers on its books.
Excellent educational publishing company with inspiring philanthropic ethos and ambitious reach across the globe. Wonderful individuals at all levels of the company.
The salary is very good and far above minimum wage. Everybody I met was very friendly and helpful to me as I was learning the ropes. The work environment was very relaxed and not at all formal - smart/casual clothing, could listen to music, eat at your desk etc.
Pros
Flexible and relaxed
Cons
Not very stimulating
Working at Zigzag throughout University and the management were more than happy for me to work round my studies! Typical 9-5 job, where the co workers are mostly the same age as myself, therefore the woring enviroment suited me.I have learnt many things during my time with the company. Time mangement has been the biggest skill I have learnt, with deadlines being demanding and the use of time is vital in order to achieve the dealine!
Pros
working enviroment
Cons
work can become rather repetitive