Zendesk Employee Reviews

3.8Job Security & Advancement
A great internship experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  London12 May 2018
During my internship, I spent the morning learning what changes to my excel spreadsheets had to be made. The first task was to inapt this changes and then check them over. The afternoon, was spent converting these calculations into more visual information, e.g. charts. My manager gave me clear and achievable tasks that were time-bound and this drove me to complete them. The overall, workplace culture was laid back with a table tennis room to enjoy during breaks and an ease of all the staff who were also very welcoming, The hardest part of the job was learning how to increase the quality and quantity of the work I could complete in excel by using shortcuts. However, this was balanced out by the friendly environment and willingness of other to help you complete your tasks.
Awesome Workplace Culture
Field Marketing (Former Employee) –  Paddington, Greater London20 April 2018
I loved working at Zendesk mostly because of the workplace culture. This is because it was quite relaxed and even had a table tennis room for you to let out your stress!
Pros
Free Lunches, Table Tennis Room, Fun events (e.g. xmas party, halloween, easter etc)
Extremely productive and intriguing workplace
Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Paddington11 July 2017
The work environment is fantastic, the staff are very friendly and laid back. They keep you well occupied and it is a great atmosphere to be in. Salary paid has great perks due to being based in London.
Pros
Free lunches
Great
Application support specialist (Current Employee) –  london7 January 2014
Great, fun, great culture, great salary and benefits good management