Zen Educate
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Zen Educate Employee Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews
Zen Education is great to work for and the only agency that pays for trail days which is a bonus. I Love that they try very hard to get me work I asked for.
Zen Educate staff is very cooperative and considering. Working with them is a great honour for me. I have been working with them since March 2019. During whole year they provide me opportunities to work at multiple number of schools as TA or SEN teacher that helped me a lot to learn and experience number of ways to learn to be a good teacher.
Pros
Opportunities to learn
Cons
Mostly Far off placement from my home.
Zen Educate are different from other teaching agencies because they are more so a platform for teachers and schools to connect. Therefore teachers get paid more and schools pay less. The staff are always polite, friendly and professional. They are great at keeping in contact and their app is very easy to use. They just seem to get better and better and I have had an extremely positive experience so far. I would be 100% likely to recommend them to a friend. Well done Zen Educate.
Pros
Excellent app, excellent staff, no timesheets which are a pain
Cons
A great team that work in the interests of both teachers, TAs and schools. Zen Educate are transparent to customers in their communication and pricing, and are always willing to go the extra mile for their teachers and TAs.
Pros
Easy onboarding process; great customer service