Zatu Games Employee Reviews

Good place to work with great people!
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk14 November 2018
Great place to work with a friendly atmosphere! The staff are helpful and welcoming and you always feel looked after.

The work can be challenging but the workload means you will always have important roles and tasks to fulfil.

Always opportunities to try new things and progress, as many people gradually work their way up to larger roles in the company.
Great place to work!
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk6 November 2018
Zatu is a great place to work, the staff are friendly and there's plenty of fun things happening.

There are plenty of perks to keep you motivated and progression is encouraged.
Great team and a diverse job role
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Lenwade, Norfolk11 October 2018
I currently work for Zatu running the warehouse day in day out.
The job can be hard labour with a lot going on each day but it means there is always things to do to keep me busy!
The team is great and everyone works together to keep the company moving forward! You learn little bits of each other’s jobs so you can help out when needed and it makes for a really close team and a diverse job!
If you’re thinking about applying and joining us, do!
Pros
Flex time
Wonderful working environment
Customer Service Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk2 October 2018
All of the staff are very friendly and helpful and have made me feel right at home. If I have any queries there is always someone I can ask and I am never made to feel like any of my questions are silly.
The management are fantastic and are making sure my training is going at my pace and that I am feeling happy with everything I am doing.
It'seems a lovely team to be part of and I look forward to continuing my career here.
Friendly, rewarding workplace.
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk18 September 2018
I work as a Product Specialist at Zatu Games and it's by far the best workplace I've had the pleasure of working at.

The work is challenging but very rewarding, the staff are super friendly and helpful. Ive tapped into and developed skills I was unaware that I possessed.

This isn't just a workplace for day to day, it's a place where you feel like you develop and grow.
Pros
Lovely colleagues
Cons
Lots of information to take on board!
Grad scheme was amazing!
Project Management Intern (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk30 August 2018
Loved my time here an an intern from UEA.

Came in as a project manager and quickly progressed to a full-time role. The people were great, really friendly and sociable, the work was tough but fun - a great challenge. I feel like i've started my career off on the right note. Left to move nearer to my family.
Pros
friendly, you are pushed to achieve your best
Cons
too far from my family!
Fun, progressive and rewarding
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Lenwade, Norfolk11 June 2018
I came in as an apprentice over 2 years ago. I weren't sure what I wanted to do in life. But I knew I wanted to be good. At Zatu I have been given a chance to develop my skills and knowledge. I have recently been given title as Dispatch Manager. I have came a long way since I started. The job is very rewarding, great staff and great opportunities.
Pros
Flexi time, tuck shop, social events
Cons
Very physical, fast paced, very busy
Exciting place to work
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk15 March 2018
Highly recommend working for Zatu, staff are made to feel really welcome when first joining and the evolution of the company as it grows has kept things interesting! There are lots of staff events which helps to create a community atmosphere and great benefits like flexitime.
Pros
Flexitime, discounted gym
Cons
Tuck shop on site so I eat too much chocolate!
Fun and productive
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk7 February 2018
Our team is growing so fast! I love working here, and watching something that we all work so hard on grow so much.
The team is great, it’s a fun environment with lots of games and social opportunities.
Things change fast, so you have to be willing to be in a fast paced team!
Couldn’t say a bad thing about the place.
Pros
Great enviroment, Happy staff, Perkbox staff discounts!
Cons
Fast moving
Great, Fun, Friendly, Flexible Company
Customer Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Taverham19 January 2018
I currently work in customer service and love working here in this company. It's such an innovative company and there is lots of flexibility in my work.
Senior Management are very friendly and I get on well with them which makes doing my job very easy.
There's lots of progression across the company.
I think the hardest part of the job is finding the time to play all the games and learn about them to talk to customers.
My favorite part about the job at the moment is the staff, I love turning up to work each day and feel like I'm rewarded for the extra effort I put in.
A company I would totally recommend
Pros
Lots of PerkBox Perks!
Cons
Things change quickly
Official response from Zatu Games
22 January 2018

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad you're enjoying the adventure! 😃

Benefits are great
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Taverham, Norfolk7 December 2017
Worked for this company until about a month ago. Great place, good atmosphere and intelligent colleagues.

Benefits are great, probably the thing i miss the most about working there especially Perkbox, discounts for literally everything from supermarkets to amazon. amazing!

Really sociable, fun office with a great pension scheme and benefits package.
Pros
benefits, discounts on everything, pension, gym membership
Cons
standards are high and work can be intense
fun and sociable
Digital Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk9 November 2017
I loved working here, everyone was really nice and made me feel welcome from the get-go. Super sociable too, there were around 3 events per month which meant that everyone knows each other and everyone gets on. I was really happy here, sad i had to leave!
Pros
sociable, fun, lively atmosphere
The Best Company I've Ever Worked For!
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norfolk24 May 2017
Zatu is great! There is always lots to do and the workload is extremely diverse which keeps everyday interesting!

There are monthly events for all staff which makes sure there is a real 'family' feel to the company. The management team is so supportive and you can really tell they care about each and every member of staff.

It's a happy positive workplace and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to change careers!
Pros
Good Hours, Supportive Management Team
Diverse and Fun Working Environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk3 March 2017
I started working for Zatu Games in August 2017 as an administrator. Since joining the company my role has continued to develop and I have since moved to the dispatch department which I really enjoy. The management team have always been very supportive of my progression throughout the company and I have been able to tailor my role to fit with my interests.

Meetings are held frequently across all departments which gives you the opportunity to contribute ideas to help the company fulfil it’s potential. The work can be challenging but you are constantly learning and developing your skills.

My colleagues at Zatu are great, we have a good laugh together and everyone helps each other out. There is a huge amount of variety in my job role and I can manage my own workload and time. As I use public transport to get to work the flexible working hours are a huge plus!
Pros
Flexible working hours, ability to tailor your role
Cons
Can be difficult to access using public transport on bank holidays and Sundays.
Supportive, friendly and challenging
Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk2 January 2017
Zatu is a fanastic company to work for. I love the fact that my role involves so many different aspects, it means each day is different, from helping dispatch to assisting customers in discovering new games and sorting out their enquiries. Everyone pulls together and supports one another. During my training, they made sure any questions I had were answered, and that I was confident with the new processes.

I have always found the management and senior staff team to be open and encouraging of new ideas. They also help to create a great level of team work throughout the business by hosting regular staff events and game nights. This helps even the newest members of staff to integrate into the team, creating a positive and vibrant place of work.
Pros
Positive working atmosphere. Flexible hours. Varied responsibilities.
Cons
Not centrally located
A 'family' atmosphere - the people make it!
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Norwich11 November 2016
There is always loads do to at Zatu - no day is the same! There are social media pages to monitor and update, advertising queries and call to take, games to play and review - you can really pick and chose what you enjoy doing to some extent.

There is a monthly staff event and weekly LAN gaming nights which are great. Takeaways are provided too!

The atmosphere is great. Everyone gets on so well and 'team fit' is one of the most important things here. Hours are really flexible - as long as you work your 37.5 a week, you can work any time from about 8:30 - 6. If you need to pop out or to an appointment, you can make up the time elsewhere!
Pros
Gym membership, childcare vouchers, quarterly bonus, staff events
Cons
Busses not as frequent as I would like

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zatu Games. Our community is ready to answer.

Zatu Games Reviews by Location