No more than 30hr per week plus poor management
They don't give more than 30 hours only in the case that you been in the company for over a year. Inditex prefers more people working for 30 hours than less people for 40 hours. This is how they work.
you will work 30 hours a week 5 days a week 6 hour a day with 20 mins break to eat. Is very difficult to get another job in the meantime as the hours are not much.
The management is very poor. There is a lot of competitivity and bad vibes between the managers, they are not professional in any aspect, no with the customer and no managing the staff concerns, 90% of the staff is Spanish and the other 10% Italian.
the actual work is not much, just fold some t-shirt or charge customers by the till. Is very intensive because the managers are trying to show of all the time, besides that the work is not difficult.
The payment is not much, so is very difficult to make a living. Also, there is a lot of staff damaging competitivity. There are groups and people speaks all the time bad to each other, is just not a nice place to be, you can feel the bad vibe all the time.
The managers are very strict with what they know, each of them are in charge of few things, they are a lot of managers by the way. They are just not qualified and experienced.
I am giving three stars because the work was not difficult.