Play YouTube video button

Your World Recruitment Pay & Benefits reviews

Featured review
Your World Recruitment selected this as a representative review
very organised and professional
I have been working through Your World as a Physiotherapist. My consultant who organised my job found me work very quickly and it met my wants and needs. The support you receive when registering is fantastic and their candidate services team even assisted when choosing an umbrella company to work through. Cant fault their service and efforts
Pros
Great roles, booked with ease and professionalism
18 November 2019
We're so happy you were pleased with your recruitment process and the extra care Your World goes to with healthcare workers receive the best care.
Love working here
Your World has a very unique atmosphere - the culture is the perfect balance between laid back and professional. Everyone is extremely friendly and welcoming here, which makes coming to work a really enjoyable experience.

Management is approachable and seem to genuinely care about giving you the best working life possible.

We have a terrific set of company benefits here too, which are far better than any company I have worked for in the past.
Pros
Friday breakfast, annual parties, monthly payday socials, great benefits, friendly colleagues
Cons
Frustrating office issues (e.g. electricity down or blocked toilets)
19 November 2019
Many thanks for such a positive review, your comments with regards to the office have been noted and are being dealt with.
i enjoyed my workplace north manchester
I would not recommend your world at all. I always had the utmost difficulty getting paid o time they weren't interested in helping me or my work colleague find accommodation,one night we both had to sleep in our cars.when we told our consultant she wasn't interested and used to get angry with us, consequently I left the agency.
Pros
can't think of anything
Cons
no expences for travel, food or accommodation.working long hours. finishing after the stated 6pm.
18 November 2019
Thank you for taking the time and effort to write a review. Your comments have certainly caused us to have some concern and we would greatly appreciate you getting in touch with our HR department so we can understand your thoughts. They can be reached by phone or email. We look forward to hearing from you on this matter.