Play YouTube video button

Found 1 review matching the search
Featured review
Your World Recruitment selected this as a representative review
very organised and professional
I have been working through Your World as a Physiotherapist. My consultant who organised my job found me work very quickly and it met my wants and needs. The support you receive when registering is fantastic and their candidate services team even assisted when choosing an umbrella company to work through. Cant fault their service and efforts
Pros
Great roles, booked with ease and professionalism
Official response from Your World Recruitment
18 November 2019
We're so happy you were pleased with your recruitment process and the extra care Your World goes to with healthcare workers receive the best care.
i enjoyed my workplace north manchester
I would not recommend your world at all. I always had the utmost difficulty getting paid o time they weren't interested in helping me or my work colleague find accommodation,one night we both had to sleep in our cars.when we told our consultant she wasn't interested and used to get angry with us, consequently I left the agency.
Pros
can't think of anything
Cons
no expences for travel, food or accommodation.working long hours. finishing after the stated 6pm.
Official response from Your World Recruitment
18 November 2019
Thank you for taking the time and effort to write a review. Your comments have certainly caused us to have some concern and we would greatly appreciate you getting in touch with our HR department so we can understand your thoughts. They can be reached by phone or email. We look forward to hearing from you on this matter.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Your World Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
Your World Recruitment Reviews by Location