Play YouTube video button

Marketing2 reviews
United Kingdom2 reviews
Featured review
Your World Recruitment selected this as a representative review
I have been working through Your World as a Physiotherapist. My consultant who organised my job found me work very quickly and it met my wants and needs. The support you receive when registering is fantastic and their candidate services team even assisted when choosing an umbrella company to work through. Cant fault their service and efforts
Pros
Great roles, booked with ease and professionalism
18 November 2019
We're so happy you were pleased with your recruitment process and the extra care Your World goes to with healthcare workers receive the best care.
Your World has a very unique atmosphere - the culture is the perfect balance between laid back and professional. Everyone is extremely friendly and welcoming here, which makes coming to work a really enjoyable experience.

Management is approachable and seem to genuinely care about giving you the best working life possible.

We have a terrific set of company benefits here too, which are far better than any company I have worked for in the past.
Pros
Friday breakfast, annual parties, monthly payday socials, great benefits, friendly colleagues
Cons
Frustrating office issues (e.g. electricity down or blocked toilets)
19 November 2019
Many thanks for such a positive review, your comments with regards to the office have been noted and are being dealt with.
I've worked at Your World Recruitment for nearly four years and have honestly enjoyed every minute of it. The company has grown massively during the time I've been here but managed to retain it's personable environment.
Pros
Career Progression, Gym membership, Private Healthcare, Great working environment
Cons
19 November 2019
Thank you for your review, unfortunately we recognise that sometimes long hours are required to support our client base. However, we try to offset this inconvenience by making the workplace as comfortable and supportive as possible.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Your World Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9