Your World Recruitment Employee Reviews

stellar offices, some nice people in management and HR team
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Liverpool Street Station, Greater London6 October 2019
Nice lovely offices and some nice people however there are a few individuals that are quite the bullish type. spoilt the atmosphere , not a well structured firm a lot of pushing and pulling you around, changing the rules from one day to the next However the management are nice and till this day I have a good relationship with them . Its a shame they let some of the senior consultants treat others so badly , needs more authority and control in this area. Was a bit Wolf Street for me.
Hard working environment
Clinical Governance Manager (Current Employee) –  London12 September 2019
Great place to work with many social activities.
Work hard - play hard mentality so you get out what you get in.
Not a place where you can ride the wave.
Chaos, lack of interest
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London24 July 2019
Generally chaos they not reply for emails
or phone calls , poor communication and managing . After sending all of the documentation and forms not heard back from them.
Love working here
Marketing (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London8 July 2019
Your World has a very unique atmosphere - the culture is the perfect balance between laid back and professional. Everyone is extremely friendly and welcoming here, which makes coming to work a really enjoyable experience.

Management is approachable and seem to genuinely care about giving you the best working life possible.

We have a terrific set of company benefits here too, which are far better than any company I have worked for in the past.
Pros
Friday breakfast, annual parties, monthly payday socials, great benefits, friendly colleagues
Cons
Frustrating office issues (e.g. electricity down or blocked toilets)
Calm, Tranquil placement to work in.
Senior Administrator (Former Employee) –  Ivybridge, Devon30 July 2018
The client of Your World recruitment provided a lovely place to work. The people were very welcoming and friendly. They were quick to recognise any new ideas from myself regarding monthly newsletter and co-ordinating the filing system and spreadsheets alike.
Pros
Part Time Hours were most agreeable at the time due to personal commitments
Cons
Extensive Travel
Good company
Agency Nurse (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London5 September 2017
I have a great consultant her name is Olivia. She always looks out for me and makes me feel very supported. A friendly company who try to do thier best for both clients and staff.
Pros
Free pen
Cons
Nil
When given work it's great. But there is always uncertainty. I have had very little work offered to me since the beginning of the year.
RODP (Current Employee) –  Derriford & Royal Cornwall8 March 2017
Agency work ideal for being in control of when and where you work but, not a lot of it about since the beginning of the Year therefore permanent work more appealing now. Also due to government changes forcing ltd companies to comply with their new regulation of IR35 means agency workers now have less control of their lives.
Pros
Cons
Forced to work for umbrella company now
i enjoyed my workplace north manchester
rgny (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester13 February 2017
I would not recommend your world at all. I always had the utmost difficulty getting paid o time they weren't interested in helping me or my work colleague find accommodation,one night we both had to sleep in our cars.when we told our consultant she wasn't interested and used to get angry with us, consequently I left the agency.
Pros
can't think of anything
Cons
no expences for travel, food or accommodation.working long hours. finishing after the stated 6pm.
professional and caring workplace
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Watford, Hertfordshire3 January 2017
I enjoyed my time temping for Your World Recruitment, i gained more experience if a different field which i can use in my future career.

I worked very closely with my manager and directors. The team was lovely and worked very well as part as a team dealing with deadlines.

I believe i achieved alot working for Your World and overall enjoyed my time temping for them at Watford General Hospital.
Pros
Working with a great team
Cons
Not being in a permanent position
Great Place to Work
Marketing (Current Employee) –  London5 October 2016
I've worked at Your World Recruitment for nearly four years and have honestly enjoyed every minute of it. The company has grown massively during the time I've been here but managed to retain it's personable environment.
Pros
Career Progression, Gym membership, Private Healthcare, Great working environment
very organised and professional
Physiotherapist Band 6 (Current Employee) –  North West13 November 2015
I have been working through Your World as a Physiotherapist. My consultant who organised my job found me work very quickly and it met my wants and needs. The support you receive when registering is fantastic and their candidate services team even assisted when choosing an umbrella company to work through. Cant fault their service and efforts
Pros
Great roles, booked with ease and professionalism
FANTASTIC by far the best company to work for!!!
nurse (Current Employee) –  London13 November 2015
Your World is literally the best company in terms of customer service and placement.
I had been recommended this company by a friend and im so pleased she did. I came in for an interview to their beautiful London office and was greeted by a very friendly front of house team. I had a tea and biscuits made for me with a smile :)
I was then greeted by my consultant who explained everything to me and assured me I would find a job I would enjoy.

Its safe to say I have been placed in a great hospital and I enjoy my job all thanks to your world.

keep up the good work!!

I will remain loyal to you as a company :)
Amazing company to work for...
Divisional Manager (Current Employee) –  London13 November 2015
Hi All,

I have worked at Your World for over a year and a half and it has been the best move of my career.

The Culture, ethos and feel of the company is amazing as there's a very strong company and team bond.

The incentives are fantastic and include annual work trips, private healthcare and gym membership.

Your World push to do the simple things brilliantly ensuring high level customer services at all times.

I would recommend working for Your World to anyone.
Administration Clerk (Current Employee) –  .4 September 2015
Great company to work for. Very efficient and very quick at providing work. Would highly recommend to any one looking for work in the medical field

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Your World Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2