We want to make sure the role is a good fit for you and that Your World is the agency you can excel within, so our interview process is designed with this in mind. You will chat with one of our Talent Team first, this helps us to work out if the culture and role is a perfect match. You can then expect to conduct a Psychometric Assessment, which helps us to know your strengths, weaknesses and how you will work best if you join the team. The formal competency interview is done with HR then you will meet the hiring manager for the final stage. We want to know the company and team is a good fit!
22 August 2019
Completed by telephone and e-mail.
- I have no experience can I still applyAnswered by Your World Recruitment
- How should you prepare for an interview at Your World Recruitment?Answered by Your World Recruitment
- What is the Your World Recruitment employee discount?Answered by Your World Recruitment
- How does someone get hired at Your World Recruitment? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Your World Recruitment?One person answered
- Do you do relocation packages from UK to other parts of the world for aseptic or pharmacy technician…Answered by Your World Recruitment
- Do you need experience?Answered by Your World Recruitment
- Hi there what rare of pay do you offer enrolled nurses or senior HCAAnswered by Your World Recruitment
- Do you provide hcpc training with your medical laboratory assistant roles?