Your Health Ltd Employee Reviews

Central Office
Credit Controller (Former Employee) –  Swadlincote, Derbyshire27 April 2019
Pay is poor for skilled people, staff are generally unhappy with higher management. There are too many chiefs who are unable to make decisions and the general morale amongst colleagues is often low. Although most office staff are friendly they silently complain about the work life balance and flexibility of work/holidays....There are a lot of unhappy employees in such a small office who are often unwilling to speak up to management about the issues.
Pros
Location/free car parking
Cons
Low morale in the office
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Swadlincote, Derbyshire18 October 2017
I have worked at Your Health Limited for 7 years and have progressed with the company since starting.
Management are very supportive and always there to help in any way they can.
Your Health Limited is a great company to work for.
The staff are all friendly and work as a team and there to support each other.
I have learnt many skills and knowledge doing my job and its very rewarding.
I would recommend working for Your Health Limited.
Awful company to work for
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bretby, Derbyshire13 October 2017
I was an employee at the cedar court dementia unit branch of your health for many years. The management is terrible, bullying occurred regularly and the atmosphere was horrendous. Staff turn over was very high and the way in which I was treated and saw other staff be treated by management and fellow carers was extremely upsetting. Dark and dingy environment with very little stimulation for residents and frequent sickness bugs were a regular occurrence. The company is corrupt from the top to the bottom.
Pros
Residents
Cons
Atmosphere, management and environment
A great place to work and develop professionally.
Registered Manager (Current Employee) –  Birkenhead, Merseyside18 July 2017
I have worked for Your Health Group for 5 years now, I started out as a Senior Care Assistant and quickly progressed to a Deputy Manager, I love that each day brings different challenges and that I always get job satisfaction within my job role. The residents are lovely to work with and are always at the heart of everything we do.
I have found this company excellent to work for, if you are hard working,driven and want to progress within your career then Your Health Group is definitely the company for you. The Senior Management team have always supported me throughout my time working for them, as a result I am now a Registered Manager! Which I couldn't of accomplished without their encouragement and support.
Cons
Sometimes can be long working hours
Review of Your Health Ltd
Registered Manager (Current Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire11 July 2017
i have worked for the company since September last year. I have been well supported throughout. The management are fantastic and only too happy to support with any issues. I love my job. The standard of care is brilliant and I am proud to be part of the company.
Staff leaving in droves
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cedar court1 January 2017
Do not believe the previous review put on here giving the company a good review. Also read all the reviews under your health, your health group, your health limited . It's all the same Company.

The top management are nothing but bullies and will do anything they can to make your life difficult should you dare to stand up for yourself. They have been so many staff leave within the last 12 months that were long serving staff it's been unbelievable. They don't care about any staff members I know of staff that have been made to feel so bad that they have had breakdowns .

I worked in the kitchen and my x boss was very good but their face didn't fit and they stuck up for us. But since they have left most of us decided to leave and new staff don't stay more than a few weeks.

Be aware of the maintenance staff who act as look out for a yes man manager. There are also care staff that are the same, more interested in sucking up to management than doing their job.

You will only get on in this company if you are prepared to be a suck up to management and tell tales on staff.

The pros are the residents because they are lovely , but I feel sorry for em as on the larger unit they don't get much stimulation as the staff that are suppose to do things with em are more interested in causing issues for other staff members.

If want to work for this company work on the smaller unit , great manager great staff and caring , good carer doing activities with residents who really cares.
Pros
Residents
Cons
Poor working environment, bullying management, low pay and no appreciation.
Awful company
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Saadlincote burton on trent24 November 2016
I worked for your health for years clueless management don't care about any one but themselves we cared for the residents but they would interfere with every thing none of them has ever worked in care homes but think they know it all let them try it for a week one manager referred to the residents as dribblers very proffesional don't you think
Pros
Like the residents
Cons
Bad management
Nice friendly atmosphere
Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent1 February 2016
Was a nice place to work for while I was there, friendly staff and always great customers. I learned most of my plumbing skills while working there
productive place
senior carer (Current Employee) –  Buckfastleigh11 August 2015
I learnd since I am in this job more things about caring and what is all about caring people with dementia and not only.
A tipical day at work:firs we have the handover with the day staff and we can organise the day and have a good and positive start.
some of us start to do the breakfast trays in the morning,and see who is ready to get up and to have the specific assistance with different needs.The senior carer is starting to do the administration of medication and answer to the phone calls,and help the staff when is nedded,during the day all the staff is open and available to help everyone with diffrent needs.
the most enjoyable part of the job is when you see people happy around you and when you feel the apreciation from them.for what you doing,
Pros
team player